- Heavy Duty Tricep Pull Down Rope - Durable, long-lasting, high-quality, tricep rope cable attachment comes with chrome plated attachment to attach to any universal gym system for multi-workouts. 27 Inches in total length. Extend the life of the gym rope with the added Fit Grips in the thick workout rope option. The Fit Grips act as a rope attachment for cable exercise and help extend the life of the Tricep Rope.
- Extreme Versatility - Compatible with all cable pulley and resistance bands that use a carabiner attachment. Cable rope attachments for gym can be used for numerous exercises including tricep rope pushdown, standing overhead cable triceps extension, straight arm cable pull-down, hammer curl, face pull, overhead press, and so much more.
- Thoughtful Construction - Our tricep rope pull down attachment has large rubber ends to avoid slippage and increase effectiveness while training. The nylon rope itself is thick and braided to last.
- Standard and Fat Sizes Available - Strengthen your grip with the thick grip training option. Build arm strength and mass through fat bar weight lifting. By increasing the diameter your grip, you will feel greater muscle activation in your hands and arms. This increased muscle grip force activation leads to bigger, faster gains in muscle size and functional strength and overall arm size. Simply move the Fit Grips up or down for a thick or traditional grip.
- Satisfaction Guarantee - All of Core Prodigy’s products are designed in the USA. Each product is inspected with the highest quality standards. If you are unhappy for any reason, we will make it right.
Fit Grip Tricep Rope by Core Prodigy offers the traditional gym rope attachment with the Fit Grips – thick, training grips. Simply slide the grips upwards or downwards depending on the desired grip. Why Thick Bar Training? Try contracting just your bicep with an open hand. Then contract your bicep plus your forearm with a closed fist. You will notice a much stronger contraction in your bicep when your fist is closed. This is called muscle irradiation. The basic principle of irradiation states that the harder a muscle contracts, the harder the surrounding muscle contracts. This is the principle behind the movement to thicker training bars. If your hand is contracting more because the bar is thicker and awkward to control, the entire muscle group activated by the exercise will be more engaged. In the early days of bodybuilding, thick handle barbells were more common with 2 inch plus outside diameters. Today, most gyms and training centers are equipped with barbells and dumbbells with 1 inch handles. However, there is a resurgence in thick-handle training equipment because trainers, athletes, bodybuilders and recreational lifters are re-discovering the significant benefits when the Fit Grips are used. Core Prodigy has several versions (round and cylinder) called Fit Grips.