Fit Grip Tricep Rope
- Thick-grip training on a tricep rope. Simply move the Fit Grips up or down for a thick or traditional grip
- Extended Life - Most tricep ropes can quickly break down leaving a frayed rope. The Fit Grips act as a shield and help extend the life of the Tricep Rope.
- Fit Grips by Core Prodigy will transform your grip and arms! By increasing the diameter of the bar, you will feel a much greater muscle activation in your hands and arms. This increased muscle activation leads to bigger, faster gains in muscle size and functional strength (especially in overall arm size). We guarantee you'll feel the difference from the very first time you use them.
- Long-lasting, high-quality, dense non-slip military grade silicone that resists extreme wear and tear. The Fit Grip Tricep Rope has a unique cross-stitch grip design that enables a safe and strong hold. Used by NFL players, MMA fighters, bodybuilders, cross-fitters, power-lifters and many pro athletes.
- By Core Prodigy - Fitness Equipment Leader
Fit Grip Tricep Rope by Core Prodigy offers the traditional gym rope attachment with the Fit Grips – thick, training grips. Simply slide the grips upwards or downwards depending on the desired grip. Why Thick Bar Training? Try contracting just your bicep with an open hand. Then contract your bicep plus your forearm with a closed fist. You will notice a much stronger contraction in your bicep when your fist is closed. This is called muscle irradiation. The basic principle of irradiation states that the harder a muscle contracts, the harder the surrounding muscle contracts. This is the principle behind the movement to thicker training bars. If your hand is contracting more because the bar is thicker and awkward to control, the entire muscle group activated by the exercise will be more engaged. In the early days of bodybuilding, thick handle barbells were more common with 2 inch plus outside diameters. Today, most gyms and training centers are equipped with barbells and dumbbells with 1 inch handles. However, there is a resurgence in thick-handle training equipment because trainers, athletes, bodybuilders and recreational lifters are re-discovering the significant benefits when the Fit Grips are used. Core Prodigy has several versions (round and cylinder) called Fit Grips.