Should you consume collagen?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in your body.
It is the major component of connective tissues that make up several body parts, including tendons, ligaments, skin, and muscles (
Collagen has many important functions, including providing your skin with structure and strengthening your bones (
In recent years, collagen supplements have become popular. Most are hydrolyzed, which means the collagen has been broken down, making it easier for you to absorb.
There are also several foods you can eat to increase your collagen intake, including pork skin and bone broth.
- Made with collagen which can improve skin health
- Less than 1 gram of sugar per serving
- No artificial flavors, color or preservatives
- Contains 60 Tablets (2 tablets per serving / 30 servings).
- Delicious watermelon flavor. Made in the USA
Learn more at www.EagleSupplements.com